Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ping Pong Tables Can Slow You Down

I bought my girls a ping pong table this past Saturday and they want me to play with them, so progress has been slow the past few days!


Started the temporary support structure for the 1/2" balsa core.  In this instance, I plan on fiberglassing the top first.  Fairly beefy door header.




Added the structure for the helm console.  I also doubled up ont the "arcs".  It is now 1" thick.












 Probably create a cubby on the port side of the companionway door.



This is the opposite side of the helm console.  Since I have no use for the drop down navigation table, I am likely going to salvage the wood to create the compartment  and door to access the mechanical and electrical system.



Shot from below.  The 2x4 in the middle is to help bend the aft piece of wood to conform to the shape of the existing roof.



No comments:

Post a Comment