Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Made it to the Water!

Well this is the next chapter in the project.  Still quite a few projects to complete, but then again, I don't think you ever finish!

Here are some of the last projects I completed on the hard and some shots of the transport to the shipyard.


Here is the enclosure I built for the waste tank.  I still need to varnish it.




















Here is the Coast Guard Documentation number attached to the nav station seat.


















I installed the inverter/charger in the nav station seat storage area.  Its remote monitor is located just below the electrical panel.





















Also installed the VHF radio.


























Changed the name and added it to the stern.


















On Thursday, I removed the fence and gates in preparation for the haul out.


















Hauler showed up at 8:30 pm to take her away























and dropped it off at the Shipyard about an hour later.














On Friday morning, the Shipyard removed it from the trailer and set it on blocks so I could paint the bottom areas that I could not get to.


And then put in the water.





On Monday morning, I delivered it to the marina.  Unfortunately, I was running late for my appointment with the marina and had to motor the whole way.

ewe 0

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I've been following for ~1 year and happy to see you got her in the water. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete