Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stak Pak and other Covers

I have just about completed some of my sunbrella cover projects. Still waiting for my outboards to get fixed, but I have a few projects at home that I need to finish anyway.






The stak pak is pretty much done.  I just need to buy some 1/2" pvc to put in the pockets.















On Saturday, I attached these foot blocks to the mast for the lazy jack system.  I am going to rig the lazy jack so I can pull it to the mast when I raise the main.  The blocks are located about 4 feet above the shrouds.  It was a comfortable spot for me to work on this.




















I also fashioned these eye splices instead of blocks for the other lazy jack lines to pass through.  I will have 3 attachment points as well as fore and aft of the stack pak.






















This is the "bimini" that will go between the cabin roof and the radar arch.  You can see the curve that will match the cabin roof.  I purchased a bolt track and bolt fabric to attach this to the roof.  I will use straps to attach it to the radar arch.











This is the pieces for the helm station cover.  I actually finished sewing it tonight, but I need to attach the piece that will cover the outboard controls.










Thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment