Thursday, December 27, 2012

Helm Station - Part 3

This past weekend was a bust, down with the flu.  Well enough to enjoy Christmas though.  Got back at it yesterday.


I tabbed in the helm and finished fiberglassing the remainder of the bulkhead.  I think that completes my major fiberglass projects.  Likely some additional small fiberglass work in my future to close relocated thru hulls etc.

Oh yeah and I want to reinforce the drop board casings.  Maybe that might happen in the next few days.















This is just a shot I took this morning.  I like the lines of the raised roof from this angle.







Started mocking up the placement of the wheel and controls.  I need to measure for my steering and outboard control cables.



My first layer of fairing mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment