Sunday, November 3, 2013

Daylight Saving Time..Blah!

OK, so much for getting stuff done after work, now that it is dark at 5:00 :(.   Friday I finished cutting out the PVC beadboard for the headliner in the head and starboard berth area, so that is now complete.  No pictures to share.  






Last week, I created this avatar of my boat.  I have since created similar avatars for other Iroquois owners.  One has already had his printed on a coffee cup and another will be using it for is sailing team shirts.



























Yesterday, I helped deliver this catamaran from Oceanside to Long Beach (about 60 miles). Unfortunately there was little to no wind, so we motored the whole way.  I am told that this 30' catamaran was built by Hobie Alter as a prototype in the early 1960s before he began mass producing the Hobie Cat.







I drilled the holes for the tilt/trim gauge and switch as well as the fuel gauge. I finished wiring the tilt/trim today.  It works but the gauge is not reading correctly.  Put an email into CMC to see if they can trouble shoot it.


























This side of the helm station is coming together. I ordered a momentary switch for a horn and will install it below the fuel gauge.


























Thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment