Friday, March 21, 2014

Cushions and Door

This weekend, I will be doing some touch up painting and applying the bottom paint, so not much to show in the way of pictures, so I thought I would update a couple of things since last weekend.




Since daylight savings time has arrived, I have been able to get some things done after work.  I was able to finish installing the door and hardware.  The window is an RV slider that opens down and has a screen for ventilation.

At some point, I think I will add some tint to the glass.





















On Monday, my cushions were delivered.  this is 4" HR foam that is supposed to last 10 years.  The covering is a grained vinyl.















This shot shows the table leaf lowered to convert as a lounge/bed.  Each of the two cushions are joined in the middle that allow it to conform to the cubbies, just forward of the settee seats, where they are stored when not in use.
















I ended up using a 2" piece of foam for the nav station seat, since the battery switch was in the way.  It is still pretty comfortable.















The upholsterer recommended sunbrella for the berth cushion coverings as opposed to vinyl.  I will buy some twin sized fitted sheets and hem them to conform to the shape.






























This is the port aft berth.  The starboard side looks the same.



































To Do List:

1.  Install Gas Tank / Test Outboards
2.  Install Instruments
3.  Install Sole  Partially complete
4.  Finish Head Cabinetry / Toilet installation
5.  Install Trampoline
6.  Install Swim Deck
7.  Install Door
8.  Apply Bottom Paint / Touch up paint
9.  Final Coats of interior/exterior Varnish 
10.Install 110V wiring and Inverter/Charger.
11.Finish out Starboard Berth Area
12.Install refrigerator compressor.
13.Install LPG tank/hose

No comments:

Post a Comment